At National Fulfillment Services we have developed a comprehensive suite of electronic reporting to serve the specific needs of your business.
Data and reporting are useless unless you can make decisions. Merchandise, finance and operations managers need metrics to be concise, understandable and usable to make decisions.
With experience over a broad range of operational, marketing and financial disciplines, National Fulfillment Services provides a complete turnkey solution for reporting exactly what your business is doing and empowers you to make the right decisions to propel your company to higher profitability.
- Source and Promotional Metrics Reporting for response rate and and purchase metrics
- Sales data by product and product classification
- Return analysis data and more…
- Daily tabulations of sales by channel and average purchase amounts
- Inventory reporting to accurately track trends and velocity movements of items
- Receipts against Purchase Orders for complete visibility into the supply chain
- Key Performance Indicators for shipping and contact center activity
- Customer service statistics to know where your inquiries come from
- Summary Transaction Register of all General Ledger Accounts
- Credit Card and Cash Reconciliation
- Account Receivable Trail Balance and Aging Reporting
- Sales Tax Liability Reporting
- NFS has the ability to use your specific fiscal calendars for financial closes
Reporting can be automatically delivered to specific departments via excel spreadsheets or through our Crystal Reporting internet portal. Contact us today to start on your way to a clearer future for your business.